The EMK is a stationary dust sampling system for mobile use with a volume flow of 0.5 m³/h to a maximum of 5 m³/h. The device generates a pulsation-free air flow, regardless of the degree of filter clogging. The ambient air pressure and the ambient temperature, is kept constant at a maximum value of 5m³/h.
Due to the integrated pressure and temperature compensation, air pressure fluctuations due to different location heights and weather conditions are compensated as well as temperature differences occurring during the sampling. An illuminated LCD display with 2x16 digits and widely visible LEDs for the indication of the operating state (green LED) and the power supply (red LED) provide for improved ease of use. The desired runtime can be programmed via the membrane keypad.
- Nominal flow rate: With polycarbonate filter: 0.5 to 3 m³ / h (± 5.0%)
With glass fiber filter: 0.5 to 5 m³ / h (± 5.0%)
- Temperature compensation: 0 °C = T = 50 °C (± 1 °C)
- pressure compensation: 50 = D = 199 KPa (± 1 KPa)
- Filter (measurement according to VDI guideline 3861): Polycarbonate filter: 50 mm Ų, gold plated, pore size 0.8µm
- Filter measurement (according to VDI guideline 2066): Glass fiber filter 50 mm Ų
- Power supply: 100-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1.9 A
- Dimension: Approx. 470 x 200 x 365 mm
- Weight: Approx. 10.45 kg
- Time registration: programmable runtime, digital runtime display 0:00 - 99:59 hrs, time saving when the unit is switched off
- Automatic switch-off: If collection time is reached or volumetric flow can not be maintained due to excessive flow resistance
- Easy to use: Membrane keypad, large LCD display 2x16